It didn’t work. I was trying to get today’s food plan from My Fitness Pal to load here, but it wouldn’t let me. Any one know how to make that happen?
In the meantime, it’s been the usual:
- Some quiet time with the Christmas tree and contemplating the value of community.
- A visit to the gym where I spent a good chunk of time on a foam roller, trying to make my back happy. It’s very unhappy at the moment and I have been reclining against a heating pad (while doing number 1)
- I had a good breakfast (Grilled cheese sandwich – very delicious)
- I have my meals for the day prepared and in my backpack. I have been known to leave them on the counter, so this is a good thing!
- I have been inspired and I’ll share that with you now:
Working Out Sucks!
That’s the title of a book that I’m reading thanks to Cliff over at my Anytime Fitness Club and I told him I’d review it for him. Isn’t it good to have it out there? But you know what? So does being sick. So does being sore. So does recuperating from joint replacement surgery. The question I’m asking myself today is this – “What sucks more?
Have a great day!