- Being accountable – hence today’s post.
- Exercise – I walked to the library and spent some time at the gym.
- Tracking – I entered breakfast, lunch and snacks on http://www.myfitnesspal.com
- I have been and still am listening to Peaceful Classics and that has been restful.
- I entered my version of Jon’s Protein Powerhouse Chili so that I can track the calories more accurately.
Willem asked me what the new ingredient was yesterday – and it is the fire roasted tomatoes. Because the chili is still melding (although some in the freezer and in individual portions of 1- 1/2 cups) I haven’t tried it yet.
My full pot of chili made 8 portions with 345 calories, 54 g. of carbs, 7 g. of fat, and 34 grams of protein.
Have a delightful day!