It’s been a long while since I’ve posted and I’ve been through a bit of a mill. Not sure I’m out of the dark spot yet, but this post is an indication that perhaps I am.
I’ve been able to welcome my ray of sunshine into the world on June 19 as the sun was coming up. Of course she came with some concerns but these are over now, and she is home with her parents and big brother puppies -Baxter and Charlie.
In the meantime, things have slipped. Before she was born I “lost it” at work and I’ve been trying to pick up the pieces ever since.
So today marks a kind of re-start, fresh start, new start. Thanks for checking in again. TOPS has a slogan – “Together We Can”, and I believe that to be true.
I nearly forgot, here’s the link to the blog that got me going again – Quinoa for Breakfast
Have a good day!
- how to cook quinoa (glutenfreegirl.com)
- Quinoa – A Quick and Tasty Breakfast Option (freshfoodperspectives.typepad.com)
- Quinoa – A Taste from the Incas (foodfromthegarden.wordpress.com)
- [Blisstree] Meatless Monday: 20 Ways To Make Quinoa At Every Meal (and Dessert!) (blisstree.com)
- I’ve Been on A Quinoa and Sweet Potato Kick of Late (francineclouden.typepad.com)