It’s after 8 pm and I’m not supposed to snack. Most nights I get home later – today it was groceries and signing up for my community garden plot. I’m excited about that!
My groceries were simple – 10 bunches of kale (I had a rain check because we ran out last week!) Lots of people are eating kale these days. And some Nature Valley granola bars. They were on sale too, so I bought some for my walk on Sunday.
There’s a big motivator behind the not snacking tonight! I haven’t “over eaten” my calories today.
I’ve just blanched 3 heads of kale and I think I will do one more batch before I hit the sack. Tomorrow I will make some kale chips and blanch the rest. Or I’ll make some kale soup – maybe!
How do you eat your kale these days? I’m going to attach some links and then I’m going to check them out! So have a good night! Thanks for keeping me on track tonight!
- Easy Kale Chips (mainebelle.com)
- Kale Chips (kristlect.com)
- Its All About The Kale (veggieeuphoria.com)
- Are Kale Cocktails a ‘Growing’ Trend? (laist.com)
- Kale and it’s GREAT benefits! (rfmh411.wordpress.com)
- I Love Kale (yarndemon.typepad.com)