The first hole is in the books and I’ve gained. I know why – I let my emotions control me this week. A little something here, another one there, and … Even though I did okay on the tasks we had to do, I gained, and that’s why I have the double bogey.
To that end, I’ve done something new – Pam uses this, and I think I have this on my Blackberry (Phone or Playbook). I have joined My Fitness Pal Now, I’m not advertising for these folks – because I don’t really know yet, how good it’s going to be. So far I’ve entered a few recipes and entered a menu plan for tomorrow. I’m registered as 1wk1yr1lb
If you use this site, I could use some friends! I also tried to add the ticker to my profile. I hope it shows up. If it didn’t and someone knows how to do that – please help!
In the Golf Tournament we’re on hole two this week and here are the tasks:
- exercise at least 4 times this week
- 1000ml of water per day (4 days at least)
- 5 fruits and vegetables (4 days at least)
- No snacks after 8 pm. (4 days at least)
- My wild card is to weigh and measure my food this week. What will be yours?
I would also like to make at least 4 journal entries on Fitness Pal and here.
Now, it’s bed time, so I’ll call it a night!
Here’s to me winning the next hole!
- Food Journals – An Honest Way to Look at What You Eat #ThintoWin (miscfinds4u.com)