It’s been a so-so kind of week at the gym. I missed another Tuesday – Root Canal at 7:30 in the morning. Since the freezing wore off I’ve been in pain. And biting was difficult. So were the accidental brushes against my nose. But…all is improving and I could move towards salads again tomorrow. We’ll see.
In the meantime, here’s what’s going on:
- TOPS weigh in was 227 pounds, a drop of 2 pounds. This means I’ve lost a net of half a pound this year. But I intend to continue my aim to lose a pound a week, and I’ve succeeded at that. I’m happy.
- I was at the gym 4 times – missing Tuesday as above. I’m doing week 3 of my marathon prep – 20 minute walks and 30 tomorrow. Yesterday I did my walk at 8 pm. By the end of it my tooth was throbbing like nobodies business and I just went to bed.
- Still enjoying the Buddah bowl for breakfast most mornings (this morning I did have porridge, but I wanted something soft with my still sore tooth).
- Buddah bowl with well steamed broccoli – very soft for the tooth – made a great late lunch.
- Two slices of my much smaller bread for supper.
- A bowl of spaghetti squash soup for bed time snack.
So we soldier on, not as enthusiastic about it as I’d like to be – but every right decision is a step in the right direction.
I am planning to go to my first Tai Chi tomorrow morning at the Haysboro Community Centre. I’ll report back!
Have a good evening and a great Friday!