Yesterday I went to bed without blog
It’s Saturday today, and I started writing this yesterday morning. Then my computer froze and I just went and had breakfast.
Can I start over with this? Of course I can. I have to say that the last two months have been a bit of a yo-yo. And Thursday night at TOPS my weight was 232 pounds. I nearly didn’t count it. But I decided that I needed to be honest about this -here and on my weight chart. So what is going on?
- less exercising in a way – I’m still resting my right ankle but the pain has quite diminished.
- I’ve been taking a lot of painkillers due to a sore tooth.
- Said tooth has also led to a course of anti-biotics.
- I’ve got course work to do and I’m stressed about that.
But…I am NOT GIVING UP! I’m starting over. Right now. My goal is still to lose a pound a week. We just start from where we are today. So what’s changed?
- I’m eating supper at breakfast for the next month.
- I’m having my porridge after work. This is a no-brainer and maybe I just need that after seeing food all day.
- I’m embracing the concept of the Buddha bowl and the soup bowl!
I started this on Thursday, eating salad with salmon, just like I enjoyed today. Yesterday it was salad with turkey and some rice. And I will probably have some bread later at the farmer’s market.
Yesterday I ate the following:
- salad with turkey and brown rice, and some no fat dressing
- spelt bran muffin and a “cup-a-soup” (at work)
- spelt bran muffin and finished the now cold cup of soup
- asparagus soup, a slice of toasted bread, NO PEANUT BUTTER, for lunch
- a delicious Bosc Pear and a hand-ful of Reese’s pieces
- a bowl of porridge with a serving of blueberries
- a cup of tea and 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
According to my calculations, that adds up to about 1554 calories, 26% fat, 15% protein and 57% carbs.
I think I need to find more protein and less carbs – Bump up the veggies and lower the fruit. Have a good day everyone. I’ll try to post tonight!