Tuesday the 14th I missed my workout because I went to an ultrasound and saw my beautiful grandbaby touching her toes!
Tuesday the 21 I missed my workout because I drove to Edmonton to help my cousin move.
Tuesday the 28th…I made it to the gym. I was getting a little worried that a pattern was being established, but I think I’ve nipped it in the bud! I did have to watch my time as I started earlier than usual.
- 13 minutes on the elliptical
- 13 minutes on the bike
- some leg weight work
Eating wise it’s been pretty good too!
- the usual for breakfast
- lots of asparagus and a 1/2 cup of rice for lunch
- 1 slice of my “supersized” bread which actually counts as 2 bread servings.
- a delicious slice of Tracy’s maraschino cherry loaf! Thank you my friend!
- roasted asparagus with onions and carrots and some rice noodles for supper (I used sesame oil and it was delicious!)
- spelt bran muffins with applesauce to replace the oil. Very tasty!
- greek yogurt – very tasty and not too much.
- no fat, no sugar chocolate pudding 1/2 a cup.
I’ve been making this recipe, with adjustments, since junior high. I just love it!
It’s been posted on my other blog, and here’s the link to:
I hope you enjoy it. But I’m going to sleep now. It’s been a long, long day!