This morning I was at the gym at 7 am. Late but I’m off, so I had the flexibility. I stayed until 8 and here’s what I did:
- 13 minutes on the treadmill for .69 miles
- 18 minutes on the bike for 2.98 miles.
- Upper body weights, 3 sets of 10.
- stretches from my half marathon book
And here’s what I ate today:
- a delicious cup of coffee with less than a teaspoon of organic sugar
- porridge with apple, spices and ground up pumpkin and flax seeds
- a small bowl of soup and a large coffee after my visit to the dentist. And great conversation with my friend!
- a banana with peanut butter (yum!) and a cup of tea.
- 10 jelly-bellies.
- some strawberries and a pear (more fruit!)
Well, I did eat more than that, but I got distracted and didn’t end up finishing this post. Still it was a pretty good day!