It’s almost bedtime and I want to share a bit about my day. It was pretty good – although for some reason I seemed compelled to eat sweets. Fortunately we have a little machine that gives just a small handful of Reeses Peanutbutter Pieces and that seems to satisfy the yearning.
Of course since this is Thursday, it was the TOPS scale at front and center. I weighed 228 pounds – so a drop of 2.5 pounds. I need to keep that up just so I can catch up on my goals!
We spent the meeting time sharing wisdom, writing them on sheets of paper so that we all have the same wisdom…
- Don’t worry about things you can’t change and change the things you can.
- Where is Encouragement? Everywhere. Who does it affect?Everyone.
- Give gratitude each day for all your many blessings. It will help you balance your day by helping you realize how blessed you are.
- You are a very special person. Full of wisdome, experience and love. You are #1 to your family!
- Don’t give up! If you make a slip get back on track.
- A cord of three strands is not easily broken. Proverbs.
- Do unto others as others do to you.
- Stay on track – don’t give up!
There it is. I do hope it comes in handy as you travel the road to a healthy body weight.