It’s been a good day. Church this morning, family visiting for the rest of the day, a little bit of walking and a lot of talking.
- Delicious breakfast – 2 eggs, Etorki sheep cheese and a bit of bauershinken!
- A great big salad for lunch with some roasted veggies to make it interesting
- Delicious supper with Ingrid – chicken, veggies and kamut noodles.
- Just now – a cup of hot cocoa some walnuts, and prunes.
- Afternoon cake with the family – everyone had enough and no-one had too much.
Not so good stuff:
- I don’t think there was any of that today. This is my resting day, so exercise isn’t a high priority.
- I guess I could hav eskipped the coffee at church this morning.
The week has been better as I’ve been creating a routine for the evening (a small cup of hot chocolate and prunes) We’ll see how it goes!
Have a good day everyone!