It’s amazing how one night of bad sleep – well no sleep, can set you back. All my good intentions out the window. Missed days on the blog. And let’s not forget the crazy eating that accompanies sleep deprivation.
Fortunately I don’t suffer from this often, but this weekend was pretty bad- I didn’t even make it in to work!
The past is the past. I weighed in yesterday, keeping in mind the lack of sleep. I broke even. I decided to weigh in this morning – after a good night’s sleep, and I was down just over a pound. I’m going to consider the goal accomplished.
Highlights of the day!
- Good breakfast, lunch and supper – I got in all my fruits and veggies – mostly veggies though.
- A good work-out, with weights moving forward quite nicely.
- Lots of extra walking as I traveled around town.
- A great deal on washcloths for my Samaritan’s Purse shoeboxes!
- It’s 9:30 pm in Calgary, and I am sipping a cup of soup!
- The bottle of Fuze Banana Colada (click for nutrition)
- Chocolate – 6 pieces of dark chocolate.
- Peanut butter – two spoonfuls!
But my weight today was just under 226 pounds. I’m happy with that! I think I’ll skip the weekly post for now – too tired!