The Good Seeds:
- Working out of course,
- a good breakfast (the usual porridge) with a pre-workout poached egg.
- Good morning snacks, and lunch.
The Not-so-Good seeds:
- A bit too much “taste testing”
- That oh so delicious cheese bun- I’ll need to bring some bread tomorrow!
- The Strawberry Julius (small but still) I got at the mall.
What I am enjoying in the last few days is that I haven’t been constantly eating, as can sometimes happen.
Rest well, and here’s to a better day tomorrow. (I may be missing a post as I have to work until 9:30)